- 12 Place Setting: Suitable for families with up to 4 -5 members with Adjustable Cutlery box.
- IndianKitchenKaDishwasher - This Bosch dishwasher is designed for Indian Kitchens as it can easily fit all type of utensils and clean them. No need to manually pre-rinse utensils before loading in dishwasher.
- Intensive Kadhai Programme– Perfected for cleaning greasy Indian Utensils & Oily masala stains.
- 6 Wash Programmes & 3 options. Express Sparkle Programme – Saves Time, Half Load option- For fewer utensils, Extra dry option – For drying efficiency.
- Save Water – Uses 10litre of water. While manual washing uses minimum 60 litres of water, Save time - Get clean & dried utensils in just 59 minutes
- Special features: Eco silence drive, Glass care system, dosage Assist, extra dry..
- 2 years comprehensive warranty for the machine and 10 years warranty against rust through on inner tub.
- Included in the box: 1 Dishwasher, Inlet pipe, outlet pipe, User Manual, detergent sample
- water softening device (upto 800 rpm), water spray arms :2 + 1 water shower
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 84.5 x 60 x 60 cm
6 programs, 4 options, Intensive Kadhai 70°: special programme for heavily soiled Kadhais, Pots and Pans with intensive washing and drying cycles - for optimal cleaning and drying results. Eco silence drive: top shower, aqua-sensor and load sensor. Inner tub: polinox, dosage assist basket and glass care system.
1. It can’t scrub the dishes like how I do with my hands.
Its powerful spray arms remove all the stubborn Masala and oil stains with high water pressure giving you a highly effective wash.
2. There’s no way the dishwasher can clean Indian Masala stains.
It can easily clean all types of Masala, oil stains and greasy food residue. You can also set its temperature from 45°C to 70°C depending on how dirty your dishes are.
3. If we have to pre-rinse the dishes before putting in, what’s the use?
You don’t have to pre-rinse the dishes. All you have to do is just scrape off the leftovers from the dishes and load them in.
4. It doesn’t have the space for my Kadhai and other large utensils.
With two baskets, it can hold your Kadhais, pots, pans and still have space for your plates, spoons and glassware.
5. It takes a lot of time to wash dishes.
Loading a dishwasher takes only 10 min, and your work is done. And in this time, it not only cleans your dishes but also dries them.
6. It won’t fit in my kitchen.
The dishwasher fits perfectly into any Indian kitchen, requiring space of only 60 cm width. So no more dirty dishes stacked in the sink.
7. My electricity bill will go up.
It is highly energy efficient and uses around 0.8 kW of energy for each wash.
8. it’s not hygienic to wash baby bottles in it.
Its 70°C temperature wash kills up to 99.9% germs and is suitable for hygienically cleaning baby bottles as well.
9. The dishes have to be taken out if there’s a power failure.
There’s no need for that as it resumes washing from where it had stopped.
Package Dimensions: 35.0 x 26.8 x 26.4 inches